State/Federal Construction Stormwater Permits, local stormwater regulations, Industrial Waste Discharge Permits. Stormwater compliance is complex, and the expectations of regulatory inspectors can add another layer. I teach the permits in my CESCL classes, know what they say, but I also know how regulators look at a site. I can help you manage both, the technical requirements of the permits, and the configuration of your site so that inspectors’ visits will be brief and positive.
I provide third party inspection as required by some contracts, consultation on bringing your site into compliance, and assistance in bringing your CESCL up to speed on all aspects of the job. CPESC and CESSWI certified.
- Stormwater auditing; assessing site conditions, BMPs, compliance issues
- Compliance assistance: Third-party and CESCL inspections, reporting, recordkeeping, other permit-related issues
- BMP problem solving; finding cost-effective whole-site solutions for stormwater challenges
- On-site training: CESCL support, formal/informal training for other workers to support compliance
Carl Menconi CPESC, CESSWI, CISEC
Environmental Project Consulting LLC
(206) 417-4736 OFFICE (206) 387-8892 CELL
PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com