Thirty years + experience in environmental restoration, consulting, and training
- Designed and taught courses in erosion and sediment control, other environmental topics:
- Washington Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead (CESCL); Alaska CESCL master instructor
- ESA Regional Road Maintenance Program: trained maintenance workers to avoid violations of ESA when working near watercourses.
- In-stream construction, technical trail construction, rain gardens
Surveyed streams and constructed in-stream habitat projects, specializing in placing logs and boulders with hand equipment.
Supervised and directed hand crews on stream restoration, trail construction, other environmental restoration projects.
- Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead (CESCL), Washington and Alaska, 2004
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC), 2007
- Certified Erosion Sediment, and Stormwater Inspector (CESSWI), CESSWI instructor, 2011
- Certified Inspector of Sediment and Erosion Control (CISEC), 2011
- Licensed Restoration Contractor, Washington State since 2005 (#ENVIRPC961J2)
- BS, Renewable Natural Resources, University of California, Davis 1975
- Training and Human Resource Development, University of California, Berkeley Extension 1986
- Project Management Certificate, University of Washington Extension 1994
- Training and Curriculum Development, University of Washington Extension 1998
Carl Menconi CPESC, CESSWI, CISEC
Environmental Project Consulting LLC
(206) 417-4736 OFFICE (206) 387-8892 CELL
PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org