Classroom or field training, downtown or in the wilderness
- Custom needs assessment, training design and delivery for a wide variety of water-related topics: construction stormwater management, permits, inspection, general worker awareness
- CESCL Certification training as authorized by the Washington Department of Ecology.
NOTE: CESCL Recertification class Opportunity: I will be presenting at the Washington Department of Ecology October 17, 2017, $190 per person. Contact me for details and enrollment, Carl@menconi.com, 206 417-4736.
- In-stream work: project setup and management, hand crew logistics, rigging
- Trail construction/maintenance and related skills
- Hands-on field courses that allow trainees real-time practice with techniques and materials: Erosion/sediment BMPs; In-stream Work; Construction Site Inspection; Bridge Maintenance BMPs; Trail Construction
Carl Menconi CPESC, CESSWI, CISEC
Environmental Project Consulting LLC
(206) 417-4736 OFFICE (206) 387-8892 CELL
PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com